Saturday 5 January 2013

West Ham vs Man United- The teams.



West Ham United team to play Manchester United- Jaaskelainen, Demel, Collins, Tomkins, Potts, Diarra, Nolan, Collison, Joe Cole, Vaz Te, C.Cole.
Subs- Spiegel, Reid, Jarvis, Taylor, Noble, Spence, Lee.

My Big Sam has set out a fairly strong side. Reid, Noble, O'Brien, Jarvis are rested for the game. I'm just going to pray that we get no injuries. Diarra has the chance to prove himself. Its also great to see Joe Cole making his second debut.

Manchester United- De Gea, Rafael, Evans, Smalling, Buttner, Vidic, Scholes, Cleverley, Kagawa, Welbeck, Hernandez. 
Subs- Lindegaard, Ferdinand, Valencia, Giggs, Young, Van Persie, Macheda.

I got 6 out of 11 right! If your wondering what im on about, check my Man United squad prediction by clicking on this link. Ferguson has set out a very strong side. I still stick by my prediction of 3-1. 

No comments:

Post a Comment